With a horrifying number of chemical compounds and additives used on commercial soaps, the long-term effects on human health may be unknown for years. That’s why many people today are turning to handmade soaps for all their personal needs.
The key ingredient in these soaps is natural oils that come from plants and flowers, making them a perfect option for those looking for pure and chemical-free products.
So if you are in the market for some handmade soaps and want to know whether it’s the right product for you or your customers, read this guide till the end.
5 Benefits of Handmade Soaps Over Commercial Soaps:
- They Are Chemically Free: Unlike commercial soaps that use a plethora of harmful chemicals like phthalates ,homemade soaps are made with only plant oils that are safe for the environment and your skin.phthalates
- They are Free of Parabens: Parabens are synthetic chemicals used to prevent the growth of bacteria on soaps. However, these chemical compounds can cause problems like cancer and hormonal imbalance in humans, making them a bad choice.
- They are Vegan: Unlike commercial soaps containing animal products like lard, these handmade soaps are free of all animal products. They are also free from any other additives or preservatives and are 100% vegan.
- They are Biodegradable: Unlike commercial soaps that can take years to biodegrade, homemade soaps are 100% biodegradable, which means they break down completely in water without leaving any harmful residues.
- They Are Cruelty-Free: Since the ingredients used in handmade soaps are mostly natural, there is no need for any animal testing or cruelty on the animals. These soaps are also free of any synthetic dyes or fragrances and are more eco-friendly than commercial soaps.
How Handmade Soaps Are Made?
Made using natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals, handmade soaps are a better alternative to their commercial counterparts. Unlike commercial soaps that are mass-produced and packaged in bulk, handmade soaps are created in small batches at home or a factory by hand using traditional methods.
The key ingredient of handmade soaps is the oil that is used to make them. A high-quality oil will make the soap creamy and smooth, while a low-quality one will result in an oily bar that leaves your hands feeling greasy or even rough and dry.
Where to Buy Handmade Soaps?
There are several online stores that sell handmade soap, but you will have to spend some time searching for them. If you want to get your hands on the absolute best of the best product, try one of the handmade soaps by Sunfan.
Our soaps are organic and made by people who are passionate about helping our customers achieve healthy and beautiful skin.
You can place a small quantity order or buy in bulk; at Sunfan, we can easily meet all your requirements and provide competitive pricing to ensure you are delighted.
Meta Description: Do you know that handmade soaps are better than commercial soaps? Read on to know about the benefits of handmade soaps over commercial ones.